Visual Studio Code
The official Visual Studio Code extension offers an improved navigation support and auto-completion throughout Hybridly applications.
Layout linking and auto-completion
When using the
<template layout> syntax, the layout names will be linkified to their corresponding layout files.
When using Laravel or Hybridly's
route functions, the route name will be linkified to its corresponding controller method.
Component linking and auto-completion
When rendering a view with the
hybridly function, the view component name will be linkified to its corresponding single-file component.
In addition to Hybridly-specific features, the Code extension also integrates with Pest, avoiding the need for the Better Pest extension, and adds support for scaffolding classes or updating namespaces.
By default, you may:
- Run the current test by pressing
- Run tests in the current file by pressing
- Run all tests by pressing
- Run the previous test by pressing
- Generate a class in an empty file by running the
- If the file is not empty, the command will update the namespace instead for quick refactoring